Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yayy for time off!

 So I had today and tomorrow off. It's been really nice and no, I haven't just been lazing around the house....much :-P I was actually very productive today. Got the apartment nice and clean (Jason's parents are coming into town and we want it to look nice :-) got the dishes cleaned and put away, laundry done, vacuumed and scrubbed counters, went grocery shopping, the whole she-bang! Yayy for being productive
 :-)

So we're on Day 12! Day #12: Your favorite villain song


 Hmmm, again the music questions are hard cause I practically love every Disney song ever! I loved "Friends on the Other Side" (Princess and the Frog, Dr. Facilier) and of course the Mob Song in Beauty and the Beast (not exactly Gaston's solo but definitely a villainous song!) I LOVE "Hellfire" (Hunchback of Notre Dame, Frollo) such a chilling song! But I'm gunna go back to my whole favorite tie of villains and say my favorite villain songs are "Poor Unfortunate Souls" (Little Mermaid, Ursula) AND "Mother Knows Best: Reprise" (Tangled, Mother Gothel) ((ooh gahh i love her "ooh, i see how it is!" part!)) 


 so in honor of my 2 favorite villain songs....





((fun fact: the heart with the crown is my tattoo! I decided on it when I was 8 and my mom paid for it for my 20th birthday! It says "dream" inside it for "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them")) :-D




Yes the wanted thief, I'm so proud! 
:-D

So yeah, Day 12! Now I'm off to bed! One more day off and then it's back to work! Still working long shifts but at least the paychecks are pretty nice. 

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment