Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Friday, March 18, 2011

Should be in bed!

I don't know why I have to update this thing so late at night :-P But ah well! Honestly I don't really have any new news for yall so I'll just do my Day 8 :-)


 Day 8: Favorite Villain






and the winner is: Mother Gothel from Tangled.
 Gahh I wanna play this bitch one day! She is so freakin awesome. Not many people like her because she has no powers but she is SO manipulative and so deceitful, ya gotta wonder WHAT is going through her head. And the fact that she can trick this young woman into staying with her, loving her even, it's just fantastic. But since I am oh so loyal to my villains, I will name my close 2nd....


Ursula! One freakin awesome sea-witch. She was ALWAYS my favorite villain, the way she was so manipulative plus powers! She kicks ass! I would LOVE to play her in the musical one day! (Gothel too!)
 So there ya have it, my villains. I do love the classic ones like Maleficent and Lady Tremaine (what a bitch!) but these are my faves. And I would give anything to be friends with a stepsister...they get to have so much fun! 

Guess that's all for this post. Love!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment