Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LOVING it!!!!

 Ok so I'm falling behind on my Disney 30 day challenge....good thing this isn't like a diet or something or I'd be screwed :-P

 So I have been in my apartment and in Florida for almost a week now. I am loving every minute of it. Florida is just amazing--the weather is gorgeous (I will probably start complaining when it hits 110 degree heat but right now I love it) there is SO much to do! So many new places to eat ((yeah, TRYING not to spend money eating out but theres so many wonderful places to try! :-) )) and being in a brand new place, just doing new things and hanging with new people is incredible.
 The apartment looks GORGEOUS. Having a roomie with taste and who knows how to decorate and build shit is awesome, lol. I feel quite useless but I hold something here or throw away something there. Oh wait, I vacuumed last night. I've done my womanly duty :-P But no, it really does look fantastic. And our screened in porch is to die for. I can't wait til we get furniture and can sit out there :-)
 Have not started work yet--we start in 6 days!!!! I hung out with 2 full time character performers last night and had a great time--they're both total sweethearts and a lot of fun. I whined and complained to them about not getting the BBB and they both said, just keep talking to ppl, make myself known, etc. So I'll try it. Til then I'll chill in Attractions, wherever they put me :-)

  ... well, I think thats it. We have been going nonstop since we got here, I think today I'll finish organizing my room and take it easy then might go out tonight. Thanks to Jason, I now have a chest of drawers for my clothes and a bookshelf for all my books :-) So i can finally get some of these boxes out of here! But the living room and kitchen look wonderful--will post pics soon!
 <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment