Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Here!

 Well, I can't stay for long but I wanted to do a quick update. Arrived at our apartment on Thursday and it was a BITCH moving all that stuff up the stairs. But we're settled in for the most part and have enjoyed showing our parents around. Evangeline (our cat) loves her new home :-)
 I love this place. It's so cute and a lot of space. There are three windows in the living room and the sunlight just pours in. We left snow in Memphis and got to 60 and 70 degree weather in Florida--its glorious!
 I am a bit nervous about how to pay for everything (rent, utilities, insurance, drivers license and Florida tags, groceries, etc) but I'm determined to make it work. And I start work at Disney in 10 days!!! :-D :-D

So anyway, that's my short post. I'm unpacking and finding places for stuff right now and am probably going to take a nap out on the screened in porch. Our parents leave tomorrow---it will be sooooooooo hard to say goodbye but I'm looking forward to venturing out into Kissimmee and seeing my new home :-)

 <3!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous! Be sure to blog lots of photos! I sure do miss Disney and Orlando.

    ReplyDelete