Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Almost There!

 3 days! THREE days left of college! THREE! My god, I thought it would never get here and here it is, in three days, I will be finished. Now this is a big deal for me...neither of my parents graduated from college (though my mom has 2 more classes and she will graduate!) I'm not walking in the ceremony but I am getting lots of pictures taken in my cap and gown and my mom is throwing me a big party. That being said...
 6 weeks left in Memphis! SIX! Wow, I can't believe it...I know I should want time to slow down so I can spend time with family and friends but I am ready to GO!
 I've been having such wonderful dreams for the past couple of nights--I hope and pray they mean good things are on the horizon for me.
...Something that  a friend of mine said the other day has stuck with me. She said we all had crazy plans and ideas when we first got to college--we all said we would do different things. I am actually DOING it. I've said since I was little that I would work for Disney and now I am finally doing it! It's kinda a big deal to me. I said 4 years ago in my first interview with the faculty I wanted to work for Disney one day and that has not changed--I am actually going! I dunno, I just realized it when she said it, how big it is for me to actually be the one who is doing what I said I'd do! That's so real and exciting to me!
:-D

So I didn't really have anything big to say, except that I graduate from college in 3 days :-D. We are doing another Shrek promo tomorrow night, which I'm really excited about cause there will be lots of kids--oh and one of my best friends is coming home from the Peace Corps next weekend! I am SO excited to see him again! It's felt like forever!

My best to everyone out there reading! Until next time,
 faith*trust*and pixie dust

No comments:

Post a Comment