Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30 Day Disney Challenge: Day One

This might only work if I can get online everyday, huh? lol. Well, I wanted to participate in this but it won't be every day....just every day that I have internet and that I can get online to update this, haha. Anyway-

 I apologize for the angry post the other day. Today's post is going to be first number of the challenge and my explanation (or my attempt at an explanation) some characters WILL be repeats, I can tell you that right now :-)

Day One: Favorite Character


Ariel (The Little Mermaid) has been my favorite since I was a baby. I don't know how many copies of the movie my mom had to buy, I kept re-watching it over and over--I'd be in the bath tub and do the "Part of your world" part and splash water ALL over the floor. Even when I started to crawl, I dragged my legs behind me like a fin--soon, my mom bought me a fin I could put on and I refused to take it off. I walked around grocery stores with a fin on my legs. lol
  This is weird because I am most like Belle, in personality and in looks. I'm not a whole lot like Arel--except the whole "don't feel like I belong here" kind of thing. Wanting to be part of another world. I can definitely relate to that one. But I've never wanted to trade anying on my body just for a man :-P Never fallen in love at first sight either. Nevertheless, Ariel has always been my favorite (and I LOVE Jodi Benson's voice...I could listen to her day and night for the rest of my life and never get tired of it!)
My mom actually just gave me a singing Ariel doll for Christmas this year :-D I love it!



Coming in close 2nd to my favorite character is Flynn Ryder from the newest one, Tangled. He is charming and adorable and a sweetheart--and he makes the ultimate sacrifice. I mean, the heroes have rescued the damsels but damn, what he does! I bawled and melted at the same time :-) I'm sure I'll be putting him for my favorite hero later on in the countdown.

Anyway, that's it on my "Disney talk" for the day. lol--Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I'm excited for New Years--I have a good friend coming into town for a few days and I will be ringing in the new year with my best friend and some of my closest friends--and we'll be toasting to whatever is to come in 2011. 2 weeks until we leave for Florida!!!

:-D

til next time
 faith*trust*and pixie dust
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment