Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Graduated!

 I meant to update right after my graduation but of course I have not had a lot of time. Exactly three weeks until we move into our new apartment! WHOA.

 So I graduated from college this past weekend. It still hasn't really hit me yet. I decided to walk at the last minute because....guess what....I graduated with honors! Magna Cum Laude :-D So I wanted to walk to get my honors cord. My mom and Jason were there. 2 of the most important people in my life, I'm so grateful they were there. They butchered my name of course but at least I walked and I did it. I finished. My mom wants to try to graduate next December so I am hoping to come back for that. I am the first of my immediate family to graduate from college. Again, WHOA. The ceremony was long and boring but we went to Chili's afterwards for lunch and then Mom threw me a party the next day. I didn't really stay out and party because 1) I'm not much of a partier and 2) Our kitten, Evie, had surgery and we wanted to keep a close eye on her. She's doing well, though and all ready to move into her new home soon :-) Of course, I have to leave my baby beagle Dixie Belle behind and its going to kill me but it is just not fair to take a dog to an apartment where I'll be working all the time. She'll be happier with my mom. Mom won't be but Dixie will :-)

So what else...I FINALLY started packing last night. One box down, a zillion to go! lol no I just need to clean my room and figure out what is going...I KNOW I have so much trash, I just can't make myself start packing. But I don't want to be scrambling to do it the night before we leave and have Jason all packed and waiting. haha, guess I'll get on that aftter Christmas.

So we got some good news....well, possible good news. Disney Casting called Jason and they had a little interview for another role he would be PERFECT for. We won't jinx it and tell everyone but you, blog followers, will be the first to know as soon as we know :-) lol. Now I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for GMR or TOT. or by miracle I can get BBB upon arrival (I know it won't happen but it doesn't hurt to wish does it :-P)

Anyway, thats about it...hope everyone has a completely wonderful Christmas and New Years!!
 until next time
faith*trust* and pixie dust
 <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment