Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Days Go By.........

 ah, sigh. welcome back, readers. Not that I expect many to be reading but for those who care about how my life is going, I hope you enjoy/are interested in reading.
 So about 5 1/2 weeks before my College Program ends. It was an unforgettable experience but god I am ready to shake those 2 letters away from my name: CP. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Disney cast members and thee (not really :-P) But I have an interview for Part Time and hope to God something good comes of it! I am applying for the Pirates League/Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique overall, even Merch. in those two places. Then it's a couple of other random roles, like a merch place in HS, or merch place in MK. or an attraction in HS. So we'll just see what happens. I NEED a job. I have no idea what I'll do if Disney doesn't take me. I can't apply again to Universal for another 90 days (some bullshit I had no idea about when I put in an application for a position I didn't really want!) I'm so ready to be able to stop living paycheck to paycheck. I disappoint my mom every time I call home for more money and to tell her I owe more on the credit card :-( But seriously what do I want to DO?! I don't even know anymore. I always wanted to work for Disney but that's not much of a future. I am looking more and more into theatre teacher for little ones. I dunno. I feel like time is running out though, that I need a game plan STAT. *sigh*
 ah well, on to the challenge! (Maybe I'll actually finish this before my program is up!)
Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film



Hmmm, well as much as I love Toy Story I'd have to say Finding Nemo is my favorite. I love the movie so much, it's such a great storyline and the animation of the ocean is just gorgeous! Being in the Seas, you'd think I would get SO sick of Nemo but on the contrary, I love it and still watch it nonstop (plus I LOOOOVE the musical!) 


 So guess that's about it! Jason and Joshua are in town right now and we are having a blast! I love that I'm able to get them into Disney and share some magic with them! (Just took them to Turtle Talk and the Seas tonight and they loved it!) They leave on the 5th, and I'm determined to work as much as I possibly can after that (everyones hours have been cut back horribly!) 


 Faith*Trust* and *Pixie Dust* everyone! (and happy thoughts!)


 <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment