Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Sunday, June 26, 2011

THEYRE COMING!

 LOL my title isn't referring to aliens or the Yankees :-P 2 of my best friends from college are coming to visit us for a whole week! I barely have any hours while they are here so I shudder to think what my paycheck will be like :-/ but I'm so super excited to see them again! We have a lot of fun things planned--my first Character Dining, at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa! And we are HOPEFULLY doing Harry Potter world--maybe it's better that I DON'T go, so I don't spend money on costume pieces I want to wear for the midnight premiere! :-P
  So I wanted to write a little post about my sad lovelife, or lack thereof but I decided not to--too depressing and it's too late (or early) to get into all that.
 So!

Day #17: Your least favorite classic






 Eh, probably Snow White. Even though she IS the character everyone says I look like the most, the movie bugs me and that princess irritates me! (Specially her voice--though I do a great impersonation, lol)  And for gods sakes, who takes an apple from a creepy old lady when they KNOW someone is out to kill them! Jeez :-P 
 But yeah. probably my least favorite. I also wasn't a fan of Black Cauldron, though to be fair, I didn't completely finish it. I like most of the old classics though. Peter Pan, Robin Hood, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmations, etc. etc. 
 Ooh so sidenote. I started doing something to make my job even more fun and now I'm being called the Mermaid Princess of the Seas. My dream come true!! :-P Now I just want to find some sea shell jewelry I can wear to work so I can really feel like a mermaid. lol! 


 Night all! Til next time-
  *faith* trust* and pixie dust*


 <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment