Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Now I've had the time of my life.......

Alrighty I'm only on Day 6 :-P Oh well, least I'm sticking to it. haha!
 So Day 6: Your favorite animal

 Hmm...I think once again this one is a tie. Favorite animals are:

             Dory from Finding Nemo. favorite quotes:
"sea monkey has my money."
"Yes I'm a natural blue."
"Wow, I wish I could speak whale."
"A game, ooh I love games, pick me!"
 aaand the winnner: "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy"
 aaand
Nala from Lion King
favorite quotes:
"pinned ya again"
"why won't he be the king I know he is, the king I see inside"

So yeah, those are my Disney picks for today's challenge.

So work. Yeah, it's going well. I'm freakin exhausted because apparently CP= closing person. I am getting 10 hour shifts everyday now and I am closing nearly every night. So tired but loving it so dang much. And I still love going to the parks on my day off. Finally met Flynn and Rapunzel yesterday. WHOA, Flynn was hot. :-D I'm ready to see Tangled again! lol

So I had this whole big story I wanted to tell about how I made a difference today but now I'm so tired. haha. so I guess I'll save that for tomorrow's post.

til next time,
 *faith* trust* and pixie dust
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment