Disney=Life

Disney=Life

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Placed

 Well something interesting I just found out...I've been added to the Hub. (A website just for Disney cast members to find out their schedules and such.)
 Apparently, our roles disappear on the Disney CP site once we have been placed. So that means I have an assignment already! God  PLEASE let it be a fun one--one I will really enjoy doing! I have been having a lot of dreams about GMR--I would LOVE that one! I actually requested 3 locations and my recruiter said she would do her very best to get me into one of those. -fingers crossed-
 So I think it's interesting to think a lot of us are getting placed now! Time is flying by--it won't be much longer before we're heading down there! I got giddy and giggly when reading about my arrival date and my Traditions class.

So I have a fun weekend ahead of me! Tomorrow night I'm seeing my best friend from high school, whom I have not seen in ages, and doing sushi and HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!! :-D I'm SUPER excited! Then Friday I have four performances with Voices of the South on our show, The Kalloney Kids vs the Shadow Monsters. Saturday night I am dressing up as Princess Fiona (in ogre form) for a Shrek the Musical promo event at the Orpheum (REALLY looking forward to that!!) and then having a girls night with some high school chiks I haven't seen in awhile. So it will be a nice change from work-school-homework-work-school-homework-work-work-school, etc.

Ah well, guess I'll get back to....work and homework and later school :-P

Have a magical day everyone!!

*faith*trust*and pixie dust!
<3<3<3

2 comments:

  1. If I were to work an attraction, I would LOVE to do GMR. The outfit, the cheesy shpeel, everything about that ride is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for it more and more everyday...I have a friend who works there now and I keep up with her pics and it looks amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete